What an incredible month we had in March! Here is a breakdown of all the activity we have seen over the last month:
- We opened up our Spring release of the Ariya wines for purchase by those not yet on our mailing list and were overwhelmed with the response–thank you!
- Chris was featured in an interview with K&L Wine Merchants on their blog, “On the Trail.” You can read the interview here: https://onthetrail.klwines.com/on-the-trail-blog/2022/2/10/chris-puppione
- Coravin inventor and founder Greg Lambrecht sat down with Chris to taste through and discuss our Ariya wines. Coravin is also featuring our wine on its online wine shop! You can watch Greg and Chris below.
- We finalized the name and label for our new Syrah from an even cooler site in the Green Valley AVA within the Russian River Valley. Stay tuned for more on this later!
- We honored the women behind Puppione Family Wines–both past and present–for International Women’s Day.
- We have also been planning for Harvest 2022–looking at new vineyard sites, exploring new varieties, and figuring out just how much wine we are going to make this year. 2021 was our largest harvest to date–should we do more?
- An extra special thank you goes out to all of you who have been enjoying your Ariya wines and sharing your pictures and stories with us on Facebook and Instagram–we love seeing it! And when you do post, please remember to tag us so we can see and share the awesomeness with others.
Amidst all of this, we managed to get some time with family and friends, hit the parks and trails, and prepared a fun promotion coming up the first week of April–so keep an eye out for that. We also have some events we are looking into for the summer months, and of course we are planning for the release of Soren’s two wines–his 2020 Cuvee, which is a 50/50 blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah, and his 2020 Cabernet Sauvignon, of which we only made 25 cases!
These wines will be in our Fall release in September, so in the meantime, enjoy our Ariya bottlings. QUICK TIP: As the weather warms up, drop a bottle of the 2017 Ariya into the freezer for 30 minutes or so and enjoy it ice cold with your barbecue favorites–because sometimes killer juice is best served cold!
Chris & Dee